Why Primary Care is Important
Our team of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners focus on offering easy access to high quality, comprehensive medical care for patients of all ages.
From infants and teens to adults and the elderly, we want to be your first point of contact with the healthcare system, giving you the information and available resources for ideal health results.
What We Provide:
- Treatment for common medical conditions and illnesses
- Preventative care and screenings
- Educational material on making healthy lifestyle choices
- Routine medical care, including physicals and checkups
- Same-day sick visits
- Referrals to area specialists
- Support services, including:
- Helping with prescriptions
- Coordinating community resources
- Arranging free and low-cost insurance coverage
We Coordinate Your Care
You can rely on us to coordinate your care and guide you through the medical system. We work with each patient to create an individualized plan of healthcare. Need to be referred to a specialist? We’ll provide recommendations, work with you to find the right specialist and help coordinate your care with that care team.
Our Primary Care centers are staffed with compassionate, dedicated, qualified professionals who are experienced in pediatrics and adult medicine. We also offer same-day appointments as well.
If you are experiencing a life threatening medical emergency, please call 911 or visit:
Alfred Z. Solomon Emergency Center
211 Church Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Have questions? We’re more than happy to help. Contact our team directly and one of our team members will be glad to answer your questions and provide you additional information.
Monday – Friday:
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Extended hours, by appointment:
7:30 Am – 8:00 AM and
4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Available during normal and extended business hours